Good gaming laptops under 300 in 2016 is hard to find.
We have to be honest with ourselves, this budget is a little limiting, but with some research we can find some good cheap laptops for gaming
so let us get started right away
Gaming laptops under 300: First Option
It is a little over 300 but it is worth it Acer Aspire E 15.
- Intel HD Graphics 620 is the best iGPU you can find for this budget which makes the laptop the best option for light gaming on a very tight budget.
- Full HD 15.6 screen, which is very rare for this budget range and great for watching movies/videos.
- Good upgrades available, can go to 16 GB of ram, and with a little more work than usual you can even fit a SSD on it.
- USB type C which is another rare thing to find on this budget.
I thought I would give you a little more in depth review, so here it goes.
- Battery life is from 7 to 10 hours of normal non gaming usage.
- Backlit keyboard only comes on when you touch the buttons to save battery, it is quite.
- Easily upgradeable, we recommend you add 4GB stick and a SSD if you have the budget for it and it would turn into a perfect laptop (more so than it already was).
- Minimal bloat-ware, speakers are above average like what you would expect from a laptop, Trackpad doesn’t have separate buttons, but they work well, the outer body has a matte finish to it which makes it feel really good even thought it is all plastic and doesn’t attract fingerprints easily).
That is the the first option’s baby brother, it comes with HD screen instead of the Full HD and 6th gen CPU instead of the 7th gen and with HD 520 iGPU instead of the HD 620, it is still great specs for the price, and can still run light games on low to medium settings.
Gaming laptops under 300: Third Option
- The price of course.
- Easily upgradeable (the storage, ram and battery).
- Very easy to setup.
- Good screen, keypad and keyboard.
- Comes with built in DVD drive, which means if you need to burn anything you will be able to do it at no additional cost.
- It is a fan-less system, so it is very quite while running.
- Processor: 2.0 GHz AMD A8-6410.
- Ram: 4GB (more than enough for most old titles).
- Storage: 1 TB (again more than enough for games, unless you will use the laptop for storing movies too).
- Screen: 15.6 inch screen, 1366 x 768 resolution, with LED-backlit with high brightness and wide screen display.
- OS: Windows 10 (latest version available in the market at the time of writing this article).
- Speakers: Stereo with Dolby audio technology.
- HD webcam: for the video chatting fans.
- DVD drive
Some light bloat ware (easily removable though).
Casing is plastic which is a little turn off, but not a deal breaker .
Gaming laptops under 300: Third Option
Why we choose it:
- It is under our budget by a lot so we can have some upgrades.
- Superior durability and design(it comes with MIL-STD the U.S military standard).
- It also comes with Spill protection, the keyboard and touch pad is completely covered.
- Chrome Operating System (which is very light and will work great on the specs).
- A 180-degree LCD with anti glare that will work outside and inside.
- Front-facing speakers and dual-array microphones makes it easy to be heard and to hear.
- Processor: Intel Celeron N2840 2.1 GHz
- RAM : 2 GB DDR3L-SDRAM (not much might need to upgrade).
- Storage: 16 GB SSD (great when it comes to the speed, but a little on the low side when it comes to storage).
- Weight: 2.74 pounds (very light weight, very big plus).
- Screen: 1366×768 pixels on a 11.6 screen.
- No DVD drive (or even a CD drive).
- No big storage, but you can buy a separate external hard drive since we are under our budget
Would you be ok with refurbished?(better value for money that way) if yes let us know in the comments sections and we will make a personalized suggestion on what you need.
So, That is it, What do you think about the list ? did you already decide which one you will buy ? let me know which one, or if you have not made a decision yet, then let me help you decide, just tell me what you are looking for in the comment section and I will do my best to get it 🙂