Hey guys, here is a list of the best Cyber Monday deals I can find online. We will try to make different sections of deals, so scroll down and look for the category you are hunting an item in.
This list will mainly be from the US, but I know it is frustrating to find a deal that is not available in your country so here is a solution sign up for MyUS service (they offer 1 month free trial) and have them ship it to your country.
Laptop Deals From Amazon and NewEgg
Let us get started :Best gaming deal today
I usually build my lists in sections like “general/gaming/college/business” but that will be hard since I don’t know what laptops will be on sale, so I will try to sort them by their price after the sale (the price you will be paying for it if you decide to buy it), and list its specs so you don’t have to click just to know more info about it, as the day moves a long I will try to add small review or info about each laptop, but if I can’t do that and you want to know something ask away don’t be shy, you can reply in comment or start a chat and I will answer as soon as I can.
Before the list of the deals I just want to point out my favorite deal and the “is this it” deal (I will set in the bold my other great deals next to the name of the laptop so you know you are getting great value for money).
The day started but it is not on sale yet, I will leave it here because I am almost certain (and secretly hoping) it drops in price.
If you are looking for a gaming laptop in the range off 800~1200 this is probably the best one to get the Y540 from Walmart would be a close second, but the day is long and we will see, here is why I think it is a great deal
because it comes with everything you need, great value for money, 144Hz screen which is great for fast paced games, easily upgradeable, Latest CPU and GPU, Very good heat management, and here is a more detailed review :
- The top of the laptop plus the keyboard and palm area are metal.
- Screen bright enough for using outside in the shade but not in direct sunlight.
- GPU is powerful enough for the mentioned games to be played on high settings.
- Here is benchmark for the GPU performance.
- Laptop comes with Optimus to conserve battery.
- Keyboard is great, quiet, and have a nice feel.
- Keyboard has a numpad but narrower than the rest of the keyboard, and the arrow buttons shifted.
- Speakers are at the bottom and kinda muffed so a headset is recommended for when you are gaming.
If you want to check other options or read more about it check this post about best gaming laptop under 1500
Without further or due, here is the deals :
200~400 Refurbished ASUS VivoBook F510QA Great value refurbished laptop
- AMD A12-9720P 4-Core, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 15.6″ Full HD , AMD Radeon R7.
- 1xUSB3.1, 2xUSB2.0, 1xHDMI, 1xType-C USB, SD Reader, lightweight at 3.7 lbs.
300~400 ASUS VivoBook 15 very good value
- 15.6” FHD, Intel Core i3-8145U CPU, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Windows 10 in S Mode.
- USB 3.1 Type-C , USB 3.1 Type-A, USB 2.0, and HDMI, backlit keyboard.
- Comes with 4GB ram (upgradeable), 128GB SSD (replaceable/upgradeable), and latest gen CPU/GPU from AMD and intel for low budget.
- Full HD screen, lightweight at little under 4 lbs.
- Both offer great value for money.
- Comes with Windows 10 in S Mode
400~550 Acer Aspire 5 Slim Different configuration from the previous one, still offers great value.
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8265U, 8GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, Fingerprint Reader
- Full HD IPS screen, lightweight at little under 4 lbs.
- Great value for money, dropped lower on BF, not sure if it will drop further or not, but it is a great price still.
400~550 ASUS VivoBook 15 very good value good for general usage and light gaming.
- 15.6” Full HD, AMD Quad Core R5-3500U CPU, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD, AMD Vega 8.
- SB 3. 1 Type-C (Gen1), USB 3. 0, USB 2. 0, and HDMI, backlit keyboard.
400~550 Lenovo Flex 14 Decent 2 in 1 with good value.
- 14 Inch FHD Touchscreen Display, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Processor, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 128GB NVMe SSD.
- Good battery life, comes with Pin, HDMI, USB-C, and USB 3.1 inputs.
500~600 Lenovo Flex 14 Decent 2 in 1 with good value.
- 14 Inch FHD Touchscreen Display, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Processor, 12GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB NVMe SSD.
- Good battery life, comes with Pin, HDMI, USB-C, and USB 3.1 inputs.
500~600 Acer swift 3 lightweight college/business laptop.
- Intel Core i7-8265U, 8GB LPDDR3, 256GB SSD, GeForce MX150.
- 14.1 Full HD IPS, 3.2 lbs, long battery life.
- configuration with i5** similar price but I will leave it here in case the other one goes out of stock or ends.
550~700 Acer Laptop Aspire 5 General/school/business usage Great value
- 8th Gen i7-8565U, 8 GB Memory, 512 GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce MX250, 15.6 Full HD IPS screen.
- lightweight under 4 lbs, with long battery life, good for light gaming as well.
550~700 Asus TUF FX505DT Great value mid range gaming laptop.
- 15.6” 120Hz Full HD IPS , AMD Ryzen 5 R5-3550H Processor, GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics, 8GB DDR4, 256GB PCIe SSD.
- What makes this a great deal and stand from others in this price range is the 120Hz screen.
- Somewhat lightweight for a gaming laptop under 5 lbs.
700~900 ASUS ZenBook 14 Good value for money with the current sale.
- 14” Full HD, Intel Core i7-8565U, 8GB LPDDR3 RAM, 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD.
- Slim at less than 0.65” thin, weighs only 3.2 lbs, with backlit keyboard.
- 100% sRGB, long battery life.
900~1100 LG Gram 13 very good lightweight laptop.
- 13.3″ Full HD Touchscreen, Intel 8th Gen Core i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD.
- Very long battery life, and lightweight at 2.1 lbs.
900~1200 HP ENVY 13 Good 4k laptop deal.
- 4K Touchscreen, Intel Core i7-8565U, NVIDIA GeForce MX250 Graphics, 16GB SDRAM, 512GB SSD.
- Very good value for money, one of the good deals on 2 in 1, good battery life even though it is 4k, light weight at 2.6 lbs.
1200~1500 Dell XPS 15 7590 school/business usage
- Intel Core i7-9750H Hexa core, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD, NVIDIA GTX 1650.
- Somewhat light weight at 4.5 lbs, 2 x USB 3.1 Gen, TB3, HDMI.
- Different configuration under 1k it comes with i5 gen and half the ram.
1250~1500 MSI GL65 Good gaming laptop
- 15.6″ 144 Hz IPS screen, Intel i7 9th Gen 9750H hexa core CPU, GeForce RTX 2060, 16 GB Memory, 512 GB NVMe SSD.
- Comes with MSI backpack valued at 99$ and gaming headset valued at 150$, and offer another 100 rebate.
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C, 3 x USB 3.2 Gen 1, screen offers 72% NTSC, 100% sRGB coverage.
1100~1300 MSI Creator 17M New lightweight gaming laptop
- 3″ FHD IPS 120Hz screen, GTX1660Ti GPU, 16GB Ram, 512GB NVMe SSD.
1100~1300 Eluktronics MECH-15 G2Rx Slim Great value gaming laptop
- NVIDIA GTX 1660Ti, i7-9750H hexa core, 512GB NVMe SSD, 16GB RAM.
- 15.6″ inch full HD IPS 144Hz screen, 300 nit Brightness & 72% NTSC.
- More expensive configuration with 2070 GPU same bundle.
- Somewhat light weight for a gaming laptop at 4.5 lbs.
- 2 USB 3.0, 1 USB 3.1 Type-C, 1 USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI 2.0, RJ45 Ethernet, and an SD card reader.
According to the listing this is a special deal for a bundle “including a top of the line 3389 Pixart Sensor RGB Gaming Mouse up to 16,000 DPI with Paracord Cable and Large Stitched Edge Mousepad!”
1300~1500 Alienware M15 Good lightweight gaming laptop.
- i7-8750H, GTX 1070 Max Q, 128GB NVMe SSD + 1TB SSHD, 16GB DDR4 2666Mhz
- Lightweight for a gaming laptop at 4.8 lbs, 15.6 inch Full HD IPS screen with 300-nits 72% color gamut.
1300~1500 Asus ROG Strix Scar II Great value gaming laptop under 1400
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070, Intel Core i7-8750H, 512GB PCIe Nvme SSD, 16GB DDR4.
- 15.6″ inch full HD IPS 144Hz 3ms screen, 72% NTSC.
- Decent weight at 5.3 lbs, great ports, 3 USB 3.1, 1 USB type C, HDMI, RJ45 Ethernet, and an SD card reader.
- Few bad reviews but they are far apart so I wouldn’t worry about it.
1700~1900 ROG Zephyrus M 240Hz refresh rate gaming laptop
- 15.6 Full HD 240hz IPS screen, NVIDIA RTX 2070, Intel Core i7-9750H, 16GB DDR4, 1TB PCIe Nvme SSD.
- Great gaming laptop especially for playing fast paced games like FPS games because of the higher refresh rate screen.
Asus ROG Strix Scar III Very similar to the previous link under 2000
1900~2200 It is for Eluktronics MECH-17 G1Rx Slim Fav deal, great value for money
- RTX 2080 GPU with 8GB GDDR6 VRAM (Which is one of the main reasons I am excited about this deal).
- Intel Core i7-9750H hexa core, 1TB NVMe SSD, 16GB RAM, 10-key numeric keypad.
- 17.3″ Full HD IPS display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 300nit Brightness & 72% NTSC.
- Premium full size NKRO mechanical per-key RGB backlit gaming keyboard with anti-ghosting (another reason for excitement).
- Built-in Microsoft Precision Touchpad (PTP) with multi-gesture & scrolling function.
- It offers great value, you might find some other 2080 laptop close to this price, but it won’t have the supporting specs like 144Hz screen or 1 TB of SSD, plus you will get free bundle that is valued at 115$.
- It is somewhat light for its size and specs at 5.4 lbs.
- Comes with a free Eluktronics Accessory Bundle here is what is in it
- 2 USB 3.0, 1 USB 3.1 Type-C, 1 USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI 2.0
- Usually I don’t care about warranty but I know some of you will since most are not familiar with the brand, they offer ” One Year Eluktronics Warranty with lifetime USA based technical support!”
- Heat mangement is great (another reason for excitement), some claim that with “Fan Boost” mode the laptop is still cool enough to use on your lap while gaming.
- Battery life during general usage is pretty good ranging between 5-6 hours.
- It comes with great screen “LGD05C0” same as the one is used Gigabyte Aero 15x and Razer Blade 2018.
2100~2400 Gigabyte AERO 15 OLED XA Great lightweight long battery gaming laptop.
- 15″ Thin Bezel UHD Amoled, i7-9750H, NVIDIA RTX 2070, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD.
- 4.4 lbs, long battery life, Thunderbolt 3, per-key RGB backlit programmable keyboard.
2400~2600 ROG Zephyrus S Great and powerful gaming laptop with 240 hz screen
- 15.6” 240Hz IPS-Type FHD, GeForce RTX 2080, Intel Core i7-9750H Processor, 16GB DDR4, 1TB PCIe Nvme SSD
Those are items that have a sale/discount but I think it is still not your best option, however, I will add them here in case you came across somewhere else and you want a second opinion on it.
650~800 Asus ZenBook 13 UX331FA 120$ off.
- Price is good, but build quality is meh
800~1000 ASUS ZenBook S UX391UA 377$
- Not a real deal, this price has been in that range since September.
800~1000 ASUS ZenBook 13 UX333FA 100$ off.
- Price is good, but build quality is meh.
1300~1600 MSI GS65 Stealth 240$ off
- I was hesitant to put this here, the 1070 is close enough to the power of 1660Ti, and it comes with 144hz screen so it is somewhat a good deal/price point but that is normal times, with the current sale it feels a little overpriced.
HP Laptop 250 G7 very good value but only HD screen not full HD which is a major con for most people.
MSI GL Series GL65 Great value but already out of stock, will leave it here in case it comes back.
acer-aspire-7 Good value but old GPU and not much info about it since it is a “newegg only” model
These is still a work in progress, I will keep it updated
PC Parts Deals From Amazon
CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X – $309.99 Down from $329.00 Thanks to zealer
CPU, Restock, AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core, 24-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor – $499.99Thanks to DeletistJerk
CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor with Wraith Prism LED Cooler – $329.99 (+ Game Bundle: Borderlands 3, The Outer World and 3 Months of Xbox Game Pass similar deal different taxes also Thanks to EndTrophy
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 2600X Processor with Wraith Spire Cooler – $119.99 Thanks to BlaineWinchester
CASE DEEPCOOL MATREXX 70 $32 with code: EMCUUVD74 Thanks to Tiddlysat1600
Case Rosewill TYRFING ATX Mid Tower Gaming PC Computer Case ($39.99 from $59.99)Thanks to BillLe0101
Case Rosewill ATX red fan Case $59.99 (129.99-70) Thanks to J_nicks (additional 10$ off using EMCUUVC24
Case CM H500M – $179.99 (After $10? MIR Thanks to 0destruct0
GPU XFX RX 5700 Xt Thicc II 8GB GDDR6 369.99 Thanks to MeledyneX
Same deal from NewEgg thanks to MShaw0909
GPU ASRock Phantom Gaming X Radeon RX Vega 56- $249.99 Thanks to just_bru1
PC Build Deals
Complete build under 250
Mobo: ASRock B450M-HDV
SSD: ADATA SU635 240GB
Complete build under 550
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600
SSD: ADATA SU635 240GB
Complete build under 800:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S
Case: Fractal Design Meshify C
PSU: EVGA 600 BR
Complete build under 1500
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
Mobo: ASRock X570 Pro 4
Extra Storage: WD Blue 1TB
PSU: EVGA 750 N1, 750W