#Affiliate notice I get commissions for purchases made through most of the links in this post to support the expenses of this website but at no additional cost to you.
- It comes with RTX 2070 GPU, You can check the following link to see how the RTX 2070 GPU (scroll down for the FPs and settings expected or ctrl+f then type the name of your game).
- One of the lightest laptops with 2070 (Not Max Q) . (different configs available).
- Comes with WIfi 5, Bluetooth 5.
- The laptop is made out of magnesium alloy, and the lid is matte silver with only the logo on it (so it will work great in a professional setting.
- The laptop itself weights 3.82 lbs, and with the cables and charger it is 5.7 lbs.
- Screen comes with matte finish, no G-Sync and no option to disable Optimus.
- Screen comes with 95% sRGB, 65% NTSC, and 70% Adobe RGB.
- At 100% brightness the panel is measured at 346 nits in the center.
- Backlight bleed is minimal and almost non-existent.
- The keyboard has RGB backlighting, with 4 different zones and 7 different lighting effects.
- Keyboard comes with a numpad, so it feels kinda cramped but you easily and quickly get used to it.
- Touchpad is very smooth, physically clicks down, works very well, with great size.
- Inside we have 2 PCIe NVMe M.2 slots, 2 memory slots for upgrades later.
- With Minimal to average usage battery should last around 5 hours.
- Thermal throttle limit on the CPU was capped at 80 during office mode, and at 85 during game mode, and 90 during turbo mode, which the laptop reaches during long/intensive gaming sessions.
- During stress tests the keyboard center reaches 50 degree but the WASD section is much lower at around 27 degree
- Fans were audible during idle mode, and even louder during turbo boost at max speed.
- Speakers are on each side, a little small but the sound is above average.